Click here to support us:
We are faith-neutral and our one rule is that no preaching take place whether it be pro or anti religion. We also strive to remain neutral toward any controversies and conflicts that arise within the community as a whole. Whether you are an atheist, a Christian, have adopted another belief or haven’t made your mind up, you will be welcome and fit in with our group.
The group focuses on:
- Helping those ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses who have been shunned find meaningful friendships and connections outside the religion.
- Providing a space for ex-JWs to share their experiences with those who truly know what it’s like to leave such a high-control group.
- Helping those who still have doubts about whether they’ve made the right decision to learn the truth about the organisation’s teachings and doctrines.
- Forming links with other individuals and groups who have left high-control groups to emphasise the similarities in our experiences: ex-Muslims, ex-Ultra-Orthodox Jews, ex-LDS (ex-Mormons).
We have meetups in pubs/restaurants, bowling alleys and we also arrange talks, conferences, museum tours and hope to start events which showcase the artistic talents of ex-Witnesses through art exhibitions, musical talent events and comedy shows.
Please join us if:
- you feel alone after leaving the JWs,
- you are questioning the Watchtower doctrines (blood policy, 607 BCE, the overlapping generation, two-witness rule, misrepresentation of evolutionary theory),
- you have left and are still wondering if you made the right decision to leave,
- you find it difficult to think critically about your beliefs,
- you are gay, lesbian, bi, trans or non-binary and need a listening ear.